[EURO-Discuss] NCSG charter proposal

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Nov 24 12:58:57 EST 2008

Hello,

Milton Mueller has prepared for NCUC a proposed NCSG charter and is
interested in receiving any feedback from people in the ALS world, so
I'm forwarding it here.  If people feel motivated we could provide a
collective Euralo feedback, otherwise you can just write to him
individually if you prefer.

Best,

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Milton L Mueller <mueller at SYR.EDU>
> Date: November 24, 2008 3:29:09 PM GMT+01:00
> To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: NCSG charter proposal
>
> Thanks especially to Norbert and Bill for going over this draft
> carefully. I made all the revisions requested and am sending it to
> the Board Governance Committee members today. In order to smooth
> its progress, may I ask those of our members who overlap with ALAC
> (Robert, Adam, others) to help gather useful feedback about it from
> those quarters, and also respond to any of their discussions that
> might be based on misunderstandings. Likewise, if any of you are
> tuned in to the commercial stakeholders and can perform the same
> function please do so.
>
> --MM

William J. Drake
Senior Associate