[EURO-Discuss] CANCELED: At-Large community event, 21 June 2008

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri May 30 03:49:39 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We have been asked during the recent resumed ALAC teleconference to cancel
the community dinner on Saturday night in Paris because of time constraints.
The evening meeting on Saturday may well run late. We would like to
apologize for this to those of you who have already signed up on the Doodle
page.

Nevertheless, there will be a lot of people from the community in Paris on
Saturday night and if you would like to get together for dinner that night,
please feel free to use the ALAC mailing list to make a call. The Staff
cannot organize this event, however, since we are absorbed with the meetings
on Saturday evening.

There was some misunderstanding regarding the invitation we sent out on
Monday. Please note that the community dinner is not an ICANN-sponsored
event and participants were expected to come up for the expenses.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org