[EURO-Discuss] Attendees Arrivals in Paris

Adela Danciu adelada at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 02:39:57 EDT 2008

Hello!

  I arrive in Paris on June 20, at 9:00 am (local time).

  Sorry I sent this message on the list, but I haven't figured out yet how to work with Socialtext and add my name on the list.

  Looking fw to meet you in Paris,

  Adela

Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> wrote:
  Dear all,

on the suggestion of Annette, I created a listing of our ALS representatives
arrivals (ETA) in Paris for the ICANN meeting and our General Assembly (GA)
-- see https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_icann_at_large_europe

I would like to ask you to sign in as soon as your itineraries are confirmed by
you and the travel agent. For further planning purposes it would be good
to know when ALSes registered for Paris arrive and especially for Board
members at what time on Friday or Saturday we could meet first.

Thanks for your support and best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig