[EURO-Discuss] Invitation to the 1st EURALO General Assembly, Paris

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun May 11 16:31:23 EDT 2008

At 22:00 11/05/2008, Wolf Ludwig wrote:
>I will take this opportunity to officially invite you to our 1st
>General Assembly (GA) which will be convened before the opening of
>the ICANN meeting on Saturday, 21 June 08, approximately in the
>afternoon (02:00-05:00 PM) in Paris (for more information see:
>https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?21_june_2008). The exact
>details of the time and venue of our General Assembly will be send to you soon.
>
>Attached please find a first draft of an agenda for our GA. If you
>have any more suggestions and other points you wish to be added to
>this draft please let me know (preferably within the next two weeks).

Dear Wolf,
as a speaker, on behalf of france at large, for the first @large meeting
ever on the eve of Marina del Rey 2000, with Karl Auerbach and Andy
Mueller-Maguhn, etc I hope I will be able to say a few welcome words
to you in Paris to the World Internet Week of Paris
(http://wiw.de-paris.info).

I am interested to know the procedure to be nominated Euralo
candidate (unless there are national quotas ?)
jfc