[EURO-Discuss] Short Presentation

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Thu Mar 6 07:54:24 EST 2008

Dear Rafik:

Welcome to the list - May I suggest that you consider joining the AFRALO (African RALO) list as well, since Tunisia is (obviously) a part of Africa?

On 06/03/2008 13:49, "rafik dammak" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello EURALO members,

My name is Rafik Dammak and I am from Tunisia. Like Siranush and Wolf I am also an alumni for the first summer school on IG . I also attended the IGF2007 at Rio.
I have joined the list to be in touch with EURALO people and participating as an observer.

regards

Rafik

PS Tunisia is near to Italy than Malta :)

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director for At-Large