[EURO-Discuss] Short Presentation

rafik dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 07:49:19 EST 2008

Hello EURALO members,

My name is Rafik Dammak and I am from Tunisia. Like Siranush and Wolf I am
also an alumni for the first summer school on IG . I also attended the
IGF2007 at Rio.
I have joined the list to be in touch with EURALO people and participating
as an observer.

regards

Rafik

PS Tunisia is near to Italy than Malta :)