[EURO-Discuss] EURALO meeting tomorrow

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 24 12:02:55 EDT 2008

Hi all again,

after consultation I realised that several of us are involved in the GNSO
- at least partly - tomorrow. Would it be an acceptable compromise
to meet 11:00 - 13:00 in the lobby -- Sébastien promised to care for
a small meeting spot.

Nice evening and regards,
Wolf

Rudi Vansnick wrote Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:03