[EURO-Discuss] EURALO GA and proposed Board Re-elections

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Jun 24 10:43:21 EDT 2008

Hi Wolf
I am not an EURALO member, but I was wondering if it would not be more
transparent and a better process to do a call for the nominations of
prospective Board members via the mailing list, and hence to an
election, somewhat like ALAC does. That way you might have new persons
coming forward to participate.
Jacqueline