[EURO-Discuss] Statement on ALAC review

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:38:34 EDT 2008

Count me in ... I'll try to jump in as fast as possible as I try to be
in the Workshop: Protection for Registrants in an Evolving Market
<http://par.icann.org/en/node/36> (starting at 11:00) as I volunteered
in EURALO to focus on Registrar - Registrants

Rudi

Annette Muehlberg schreef:
>  werner, that is a very good proposal.
>
>  we could make a first draft before the working group on the review on
monday (between 11:30 and 13:00, meeting at rodin and than going
somewhere else as it turned out that we cannot stay there ), which might
be also helpful for the discussion in the wg.

>  than we have a second meeting (wednesday) after the wg in which we can
integrate the statements made in the wg.

Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org