[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] Notice of Opening for Board Liaison Nominations Period

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Jun 5 10:24:29 EDT 2008

Hi Cheryl, yes - the reason for the call for nominations now is to be
able to discuss in person before voting. Otherwise, you could call for
nominations in August/September and discuss online and have the vote and
the name in time to submit to the Board. The RALOS last year wanted this
input, so the rules were adopted (San Juan) to have it this way.
Nominations from now until Paris, voting after, and then name submitted
to the Board as Liaison. The Board Liaison is the only position that has
this time restriction AFAIK.
Jacqueline