[EURO-Discuss] Eurodig?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Jul 21 13:27:44 EDT 2008

At 15:57 21/07/2008, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:
>This is an open invitation. U guess EURALO would miss a chance not
>to use this as an opportunity for outreach. Amd it is very close to
>EURALOS core business at least the third session on the second day.

This is a obviously in the Internet @large core of interest, if may
be not in the sub-GNSO restricted ALAC area. For the International
Network lead-users @larges are : Security, Privacy, Openess and
Critical Internet Resources are subjects of key interest. Another
important issue, which will obviously be underlaying is the
Post-JPA/IIC issue.
jfc