[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Teleconference January 17

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Jan 17 08:33:43 EST 2008

Hi W,

Argh, sorry, the subject line threw me off, need to read mail more
slowly...at least I wasn't alone.  Ok, I just looked online at the
tele-agenda, which I see is all specific initiatives and no organizational
stuff.  Maybe it'll work to dive right in without that the first time out,
we'll see.  Re: Geneva, I've only heard back from one person that they can
make it; at a minimum I hope we can clarify this so I know whether to
reserve a room, if that'd be desired.

Cheers,

BD