[EURO-Discuss] Application for ALS from APTI

Adela Danciu adelada at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 15:59:41 EST 2008

Thank you Annette!

  And since we're on the acknowledgements stage, I wish to send a special thank you note to Veronica, who talked so much about ALAC and ICANN everytime we met (online or otherwise, since APTI is partner in CMB Training Center project Youth Leaders for Community Development through Internet Governance) and encouraged us to apply for ALS.

  Adela

Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg at web.de> wrote:
  warm greetings back to you from berlin!

annette