[EURO-Discuss] Location EURALO board meeting Geneva

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Feb 24 07:47:09 EST 2008

Dear all,

this is to confirm again that our tomorrow’s board meeting in Geneva will happen from 12.00 (noon) to max. 18.00 PM (max.) – probably we can get through our Agenda even before.

The location of our board meeting will be at Jade Manotel, Rue Rothschild 55, 1202 Geneva (where Desirée is booked in and where she could use the breakfast room for meetings before).

Actually the Jade Manotel location is not far from Geneva central train station (Cornavin). On your way out turn to the left to Rue de Lausanne and from there it’s about 7 min. walking distance to Rue Rothschild 55, Jade Manotel, CH-1202 Geneva

Here you will find further details about the location of the Jade Manotel, Rue Rothschild 55, in Geneva:
http://hotels.switzerland-bookings.com/hotel/ch/ascotmanotel.en.html?label=gg_en_bh_65060-switzerland-geneva-jade-manotel;sid=c7688dbf80b18d945fc493af34077a13

You can also take the tram No. 15 direction “Nations” and get of at the 2nd station.

Board members confirmed for tomorrow are: Annette, Desirée, Rudi, Sébastien and Wolf. Jeanette, Bill and Wolfgang will be briefed on our discussion and outcome on Tuesday (by Wolf).

Glad to meet you tomorrow in Geneva,
regards,
Wolf

_____
As a first preliminary Agenda for this (1st) EURALO board meeting
I would like to suggest:

(1) Briefing about ICANN’s New Delhi meeting
(2) Options for a EURALO summit in Paris
(3) Draft EURALO budget for the coming fiscal year
(4) Planning for General Assembly in June 08 in Paris
(5) Board elections at GA in June 08 in Paris
(6) Other outreach activities foreseen
(7) Miscellaneous

If you have any further suggestions to this agenda draft please let me know.

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
www.comunica-ch.net

http://blog.allmend.ch -