[EURO-Discuss] Euralo in Geneva?

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Fri Feb 1 20:36:58 EST 2008

FWIW, as I told Wolf, if a teleconference hookup helps those not present in Geneva participate with those who are here, I can certainly make those arrangements.

Note that the proposal on the summit has been sent to the staff now, and acknowledged - which doesn't mean that input into the summit sessions such as was suggested during the last teleconference cannot be incorporated; I'm sure the non-EURALO members are entirely receptive to proposals of that nature.