[EURO-Discuss] Euralo in Geneva?

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Feb 1 04:17:05 EST 2008

Hi,

On this list and the January board teleconference there was discussion of
having a Euralo board/Paris summit meeting in Geneva prior to the Tues. 26
Feb. IGF consultation.  Sébastien put up a Doodle page so we could
coordinate on scheduling availability.  To date, only five people (
Sébastien, Wolf,  Rudi, myself, and Wolfgang, who can¹t meet until the night
of the 26th, after the consultation) have gone there to indicate their
availability, and there have been no additions made in 14 days.  In the
meanwhile, there¹s a live discussion on the summit WG list about when and
how to submit the proposal for staff/board consideration.

It would be good to get clear on how we wish to proceed.  As a first step,
could we please decide whether we¹re having a meeting in Geneva, and if so
when and where and would anyone other than the five people mentioned above
be joining?

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake