[EURO-Discuss] EU RALO board and representatives

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Dec 26 07:00:16 EST 2008

Hi Adam and Rudi,

thanks, Rudi, for forwarding the EURALO link to Adam.
The page is more or less up to date except it doesn't
mention yet that Jeanette resigned from the Co-chair
some weeks ago and I am assuming the chair and
secretariat function for the time being until our next
General Assembly (GA) which is supposed to happen
during the Summit in Mexico at the beginning of
March 09.

Wish you all some calm and peaceful seasonal holidays!

Wolf

Adam Peake wrote Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:37:
>Rudi, thanks.
>
>I was actually wondering if that page was up to
>date.  I thought not and that was why I asked
>(sorry for being unclear earlier, rushed.)
>
>Best,
>
>Adam
>

>At 11:05 AM +0100 12/22/08, Rudi Vansnick wrote:
>>Hi Adam,
>>
>>Please find the information you requested about EURALO here :
>>https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?the_current_euralo_board
>>
>>Kind regards,
>>
>>Rudi Vansnick
>>

>>Adam Peake schreef:
>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  Could someone point me to a page showing all the EU RALO officers.
>>>
>>>  Thanks,
>>>
>>>  Adam

>>>  Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org
>>>270.9.19/1856 - Release Date: 18/12/2008 20:06

>>Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

>Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87