[EURO-Discuss] Monthly EURALO meeting: 3rd Tuesday 1600 UTC

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Dec 17 11:43:16 EST 2008

Nick,

The 20th is the third Tuesday not the second, I assume that's a typo?

I remain skeptical about arbitrarily picking a standard date rather
than coordinating each month in light of peoples' schedules, and I
suspect the low turn out at the last call reflects the problem this
entails. But I will be there on the 20th if available.

Thanks,

Bill

On Dec 17, 2008, at 5:21 PM, At-Large Staff wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The recent poll on the scheduling of the monthly EURALO teleconference
> resulted in the following two favorite slots:
>
> 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1600 – 1700 UTC (1700 – 1800 CET)
> 4th Tuesday of the month, 1600 – 1700 UTC (1700 – 1800 CET)
>
> (see http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=dbr6b3nz2k8ewvqi)
>
> As the APRALO already meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month, we
> suggest
> that the EURALO meeting be held on the second Tuesday of the month
> at 1600
> UTC. The next EURALO meeting is therefore scheduled on 20 January
> 2009 at
> 1600 UTC.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Marie-Hélène Bouchoms,
> Heidi Ullrich
> ICANN At-Large Staff
> email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

> discuss_atlarge-lists.icann.org

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj