[EURO-Discuss] ALAC-WG on DNSSEC (was Short bio for the election of the Euralo representatives to the ALAC)

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Aug 29 13:28:41 EDT 2008

Dear Lutz and Wolf,
would it not help if we investigated an ALAC-WG on Security as seen
from a user point of view (documentation, solutions, open tools) ? I
am in the process of rebuilding the france at large site to improve our
wiki and documentation (not mailing list :-)) archives. We have to
introduce the lists for a center of expertise on security and an
other on identification. This could be within ALAC a first test what
advocate : a multilingual techniocal user support cooperation?

At 18:44 29/08/2008, Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:
> > Should ALAC not be a partner into it?
>
>Of course, that's why I voluteer for a DNSSEC track on the AtLarge summit in
>Cairo. Preparing this track requires to collect and write such materials.

And possibly test it?
jfc