[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] Important: Resigning from ALAC Position at ICANN

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Apr 29 06:10:04 EDT 2008

Nica,

With great sadness, I read your announcement. With great hope, though,
I read your commencement to the new opportunity and for that,
congratulations!

You are one of the greatest examples of how "AtLarge" could act
collectively for the benefit of all global users of the Internet. You
are so pragmatic, but idealistic at the same time. You listen so well,
yet also articulate your ideas very well. You work so hard but also
love your family and friends so much. You have taught me the kind of
world I had no idea about, Moldova and East Europe, but you also
absorbed so well about the world and people you were not so familiar
with, too.

We may miss you for a while at ICANN, but we will not miss you at all
for the global good and global Internet users forever.

Ciao and THANK YOU!!

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>