[EURO-Discuss] Regional advice on France at Large application needed

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Apr 28 15:20:28 EDT 2008

:-)
Interesting.

I sent the "application". It was not acknowledged. Ten days later on
I sent a mail back. And I was told that application was received. I
noted several times that I had no news. Nick mailed me he would send
a mail. But bever did. Then eventually Frederic called not being
interested in knowing me nor our history and organisation but why we
had no budget, and having an urgent call. Then he called for a longer
time, but this nice fellow is still young in the organisation. Then
he wanted to call our execom people. But never did. Someone told him
ICANN was the e-UN of the future.

Then I see today a form completed by Massimiliano. Who ever
Massimiliano is, I do not know him (so many new people in ICANN). The
very first thing he should have done would be to forward the document
to me, so we could discuss all its errors. You may also realise that
as the eldest @large incorporated organisation, and as a pioneer of
the Internet myself, I find this rather ...., ...., and hurting.

Now, I have a question. Is ALAC real?
What do you want me to do to answer the questions you never raised ?
Fly to Australia.
jfc

PS. You right, I explained Frederic that this will only be a case for
Brother Fowley. BTW if some wants to be sure we exist, we can come a
"few" of us at the Paris meeting, but then you have to select a
larger room. For the time being I do not copy this on the mailing
list not to upset our Members. But I said that I needed an answer
under 3 months since I applied, because I told them in February we would.