[EURO-Discuss] Multilingual Survey: ICANN Public Information: Is it what you need?

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue Sep 11 06:45:32 EDT 2007

One of ICANN's most important jobs is to provide information on its
processes. To that end, we have a series of publications, systems and
websites to elicit input and comment from the Internet community.
But is it enough? Are we providing sufficient information? Is it in
the right format or on the right topics? Are you using the various
means of interacting with ICANN? If not, why not? What can we do to
improve?
We have set up a quick and easy six-question online survey to find
out from you what you want. It will take less than five minutes, but
we will use it to help decide the future course of providing
information about ICANN and its processes.
So please do take a few minutes out from your day to complete the
survey. We will be very grateful for all help received.

The survey is in English, Spanish, French, and Brazilian Portuguese
and available below:

https://www.bigpulse.com/916i
--
Regards,