[EURO-Discuss] NomCom nomination from Europe!

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Tue Sep 4 13:04:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

This thread got lost in the flood, sorry.  Wouldn't it be better for us to
decide who we want to nominate as our representative rather than throwing
our hands up and leaving everything to someone else?  From the standpoints
of democratic practice and building Euralo's credibility, the latter would
seem to be a strange procedure.  Wouldn't it make sense to do a quick poll
to see if there's consensus on either Desiree or Patrick?

Puzzled,

Bill

On 8/15/07 7:00 PM, "Vittorio Bertola" <vb at bertola.eu> wrote:

> Wolf Ludwig ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> as Vittorio reminded us yesterday
> (thanks!), we are urgently supposed
> to provide to ALAC a nomination for one
> NomCom member from Europe by
> the end of this month! Please let¹s focus on
> this question during the
> next ten days, and I would like to invite all of
> you for closer
> considerations and suggestion of NomCom candidates from
> Europe.

To complete the picture, I would like to remind everyone that it is
> the
ALAC that makes the choice, not the EURALO. So if we have more than one

nomination and do not have immediate consensus, we might just relay them
all
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/
> <--------

EURO-Discuss
EURO-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailm
> an/listinfo/euro-discuss_atlarge-lists.icann.org

Homepage for the region: