[EURO-Discuss] Issues Report on Domain Tasting released

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue May 29 12:42:42 EDT 2007

Dear At-Large colleagues:

I have the pleasure to provide you with the Issues Report on Domain
Tasting, requested by the At-Large Advisory Committee.

We are having the text translated into Spanish and French. Once these
versions are ready I will provide links where they can be retrieved.

Maria Farrell of the Policy Unit has kindly offered to brief the
community on the report and answer questions about it and what comes
next. We will setup two dial-in teleconferences for the briefing, one
which is for North and South America and one for Europe, Africa, and
Asia. I will announce the dates and times in the coming few days.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large