[EURO-Discuss] Apologies

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Sat May 26 12:40:12 EDT 2007

I had a long and useful exchange of emails with Thomas.
We did not resolve our divergencies, we sort of "agreed that we disagree",
but on one point I have to admit he was right.

Thomas pointed out that in one of our messages I have made a false
statement, or at least a misleading one. Digging in my folders, I have found
the message and the sentence, which is "Incidentally, can we have a list of
who can speak, as we have for the time being already excluded Nick, as
staff, and yours truly, as Board member, but ...". I recognize that this
would imply that somebody has attempted to shut me up. This has never
happened, as the criticism to what I have said, by Thomas and everybody
else, has always remained within the limit of the debate among people who
have strong opinions and are passionate about the issues.

Please accept my apologies for the unfair sentence above.

Best regards,
Roberto