[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu May 24 11:01:41 EDT 2007

I think it is up to the community. From what I know of these two
events, it would seem to me that these are two important and very
different aspects to consider and it is worthwhile to consider them
separately because each set of issues will then get more time, and
therefore be explored more thoroughly, than if they shared a single
timeslot. Of course, nothing would stop the two constituencies jointly
convening one or the other of these events, which would provide the
'one voice' benefits you mention.

Jacqueline, do you have any thoughts?

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart