[EURO-Discuss] [NA-Discuss] [At-Large] My new blog

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue May 22 17:30:56 EDT 2007

Hi Wendy
Why not use the ALAC mailing lists to suggest policy so that we can try to
do something about it?
And a blog based only on negative criticism isn't a positive step towards
improvement in the interests of the wider Internet community... maybe
constructive criticism and practical solutions would be better than just
straight criticism of ICANN. Who does that benefit?
Jacqueline