[EURO-Discuss] [Secretariat] At-Large EURALO 2007 Election Results

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Tue May 22 12:45:56 EDT 2007

Dear list,

I would also like to congratulate Veronica and Sebastien. And I I'd like
to thank you for the votes I got for the EURALO board. I must concede it
feels quite odd though to be elected through an election process I find
not acceptable and to now participate in an organization that I think
should be structured in a completely different way.

I won't attend the ICANN meeting, a teleconference during the ICANN
meeting is ok with me.
jeanette