[EURO-Discuss] My new blog

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Tue May 22 12:24:25 EDT 2007

All,

I have finally managed to set up a blog in English about ICANN and
Internet Governance issues. I plan to use it to post my updates as a
Board liaison (in addition to those given directly to the Committee) and
for what regards the other processes I am involved in, to spread news
and encourage discussion. Don't expect too many posts, but I'll try to
use it whenever there is information that needs to be circulated,
statements and explanations to be posted, or other blog postings that
I'd like to comment ;)

The URL is http://bertola.eu/netblog/ and of course, feel free to
forward to other RALOs and lists that might be interested in it.

Regards,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------