[EURO-Discuss] follow our own bylaws

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Wed May 9 17:13:36 EDT 2007

Agree with Vittorio and with Patrick from earlier today.
People, colleagues, please, understand that what we see here is one
of the reasons why there's not enough good participation by new
people at the work of ICANN - because nobody new would enjoy such in
depth discussions on something so small and simple.
We had to hear the lawyers, the managers, the staff.... Please, be
reasonable. And try not to think that this is a political process,
and your candidates have to make it somewhere, or it's a loss for you.
In this artificial fight for power, the only losers are the Internet
users - perhaps we have to remind often some people that ICANN exists
for the users, not for anyone else.

veni