[EURO-Discuss] transparency on changes of rules

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue May 8 07:11:56 EDT 2007

That is exactly the case.

The provisions were meant to be flexible though - if those who signed
decided to let those who do not sign - now or in the future - vote,
then nothing stops the signatories from decididng to allow that. The
reverse is also the case.

As to your point about whether the MoU has any impact on non-signers,
you are of course correct that it only binds those who are a party to
it.

Note that these are two separate questions though.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY