[EURO-Discuss] Giovanni Seppia joins EURid asInternationalRelations Manager

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Fri May 4 06:56:20 EDT 2007

I would like to acknowledge all the work done by Giovanni to help ALAC, and
in particular EURALO, in overcoming difficult moments. Some of the newer
folks might not be aware of what a great help he has been, going often much
beyond his bare professional duties, and really sharing with us the
willingness to bring this bird off the ground.

See you in Puerto Rico?

Ciao,
Roberto