[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu May 3 10:25:22 EDT 2007

Wolf:

As previously stated, the time and date chosen was the time acceptable
to most people.

it is obvious but worth restaing that we are unlikely to find a
perfect time where literally everyone can participate, when you are
talking about a group this large. We also do need to move this along,
so that the new ALAC members can be in place and travel arrangements
made for them in good time for San Juan.