[EURO-Discuss] Upcoming May 4th telcon details

At Large Staff staff at alac.icann.org
Wed May 2 12:20:32 EDT 2007

Dear European region,

Please find below the details for your upcoming telcon to be held on Friday,
4th May, at 4pm UTC.
Passcode - EURO07REG

Regards
At-Large Staff

*PARTICIPANT INFORMATION*
------------------------------

*PARTICIPANT ACCESS INFORMATION*
------------------------------

Please join MR NICK ASHTON HART on MAY-04-2007 (Friday) at 04:00 PM
UNIVERSAL TIME.
Access information is below.

*AUDIO PARTICIPANT ACCESS*
------------------------------

CALL DATE:

MAY-04-2007 (Friday)

CALL TIME:

04:00 PM UNIVERSAL TIME

DURATION:

1 hr

LEADER:

MR NICK ASHTON HART

*DIAL-IN NUMBERS:*

*Country*

* *

*Toll Numbers*

*Freephone/
Toll Free Number*

AUSTRALIA

 61-2-8211-1386

1-800-880-485

AUSTRIA

 43-1-92-89-654

0800-999-636

BELGIUM

 32-2-402-2432

0800-4-8360

BRAZIL

  0800-8912038

CHINA*

  10800-712-1193

   10800-120-1193

COLOMBIA

  01800-9-156463

CZECH REPUBLIC

 420-2-25-98-56-15

 DENMARK

 45-7014-0238

8088-6075

FINLAND

 358-106-33-164

0-800-1-12056

FRANCE

LYON:

33-4-26-69-12-75

080-511-1431

FRANCE

MARSEILLE:

33-4-86-06-00-75

080-511-1431

FRANCE

PARIS:

33-1-70-75-00-04

080-511-1431

GERMANY

 49-69-2222-52104

0800-216-1601

GREECE

 30-80-1-100-0639

00800-12-5999

HONG KONG

 852-2286-5632

800-964-136

HUNGARY

  06-800-15227

INDIA

  000-800-852-1216

INDONESIA

  001-803-011-3500

IRELAND

 353-1-246-0036

1800-931-782

ISRAEL

  1-80-9303048

ITALY

 39-02-3600-0326

800-906-585

JAPAN

 81-3-5539-5154

00531-12-1149

LUXEMBOURG

 352-27-000-1314

 MALAYSIA

  1-800-80-8121

MEXICO

  001-866-627-0541

NETHERLANDS

 31-20-710-9321

0800-023-4655

NEW ZEALAND

 64-9-970-4641

0800-443-793

NORWAY

 47-21-59-00-14

800-11982

PANAMA

  011-001-800-5072119

POLAND

  00-800-1210067

PORTUGAL

  8008-12179

RUSSIA

  8-10-8002-9613011

SINGAPORE

 65-6883-9197

800-120-4057

SOUTH AFRICA

  080-09-93390

SOUTH KOREA

 82-2-6744-1052

00798-14800-6323

SPAIN

 34-91-414-15-44

800-099-279

SWEDEN

 46-8-566-10-782

0200-887-612

SWITZERLAND

 41-44-580-7718

0800-000-038

TAIWAN

 886-2-2795-7346

00801-137-565

THAILAND

  001-800-1206-65091

UNITED KINGDOM

BIRMINGHAM:

44-121-210-9015

0800-018-0795

UNITED KINGDOM

GLASGOW:

44-141-202-3215

0800-018-0795

UNITED KINGDOM

LEEDS:

44-113-301-2115

0800-018-0795

UNITED KINGDOM

LONDON:

44-20-7019-0812

0800-018-0795

UNITED KINGDOM

MANCHESTER:

44-161-601-1415

0800-018-0795

URUGUAY

  000-413-598-3439

USA

 1-210-795-0472

877-818-6787

VENEZUELA

  0800-1-00-3205

*Access to your conference call will be either of the numbers listed,
dependent on the participants' local telecom provider

Restrictions may exist when accessing freephone/toll free numbers using a
mobile telephone.

PASSCODE:

EURO07REG

  For security reasons, the passcode and the leader's name will be required
to join your call.

Verizon Business and its affiliates respect your privacy and work hard to
safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We want you to know that we
apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our online and
Internet activities.

For information on Verizon Business privacy policy, please go to:
http://www22.verizon.com/privacy/