[EURO-Discuss] Voting procedures and final documents

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Thu Mar 29 09:19:06 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I think we should use the drive we just picked up in forming EURALO to
give all European ALSes and interested individuals the chance to join
the follow up process.

As far as I understood we wanted to have one big General Assembly (GA)
online in which we discuss those issues we could not accomplish yet at
the Lisbon meeting, such as incorporation and the nominations for the
EURALO Board and the 2 european ALAC seats. I think we should stick to
this procedure.

For the time line:
We have to consider that it is easter holiday. It is nice to start the
GA right after the ICANN meeting but we have to make sure that everyone
has a chance to participate. Therefore I think it is very important to
give us some more time and
*extend* the GA from the *1st - 30th of April!*

(or start it later from the 10th - 30th of April)

Concerning the minutes of the bylaws:
In the discussion I had the chance to take part in virtually we decided
that the name of the association is: "European Internet Users Forum" (no
adding of "ICANN" in front) and to clarify the relation to ICANN we have
chosen between the subtitles the following: "Regional At-Large
Organisation of ICANN" (instead of: "consumer rights and civil liberties
in information society").

Best
Annette