[EURO-Discuss] European Speaker for Ceremony

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Mar 28 10:19:54 EDT 2007

I think this is not the moment for long speeches. The multiligual proposal from Vittorio sounds good for me. This demonstrates also that EURALO/ALAC is the link to the ground to the real people. If everybody says only one sentence in her/his language this would bring also some new flavpur to the podium.