[EURO-Discuss] Signing the MoUs

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Mar 28 10:04:02 EDT 2007

Nick Ashton-Hart ha scritto:
> My suggestion to everyone is that we agree the process you wish to
> follow in respect of this element once we have all returned home and
> had some time to get through the elections process and address the
> question of incorporation - it would seem to me that the question you
> raise here, and the question of incorporation, are questions which
> naturally go together.
>
> Does that seem sensible to you?

I'm thinking at how to deal with this - we agreed that EURALO is a party
to this agreement and should become the one in the future, but I see
your points.

If we all wish, since I am the only European ALAC member present here,
and also I am not signing the agreement for any ALS (Stefano Trumpy is
the person having legal powers for ISOC Italy), I would be glad to sign
the MoU "on behalf of the future EURALO" so that there is a EURALO slot
in the signatures list after all. Of course that wouldn't be a legally
valid signature, since no one gave me a legal mandate from EURALO and
there is no EURALO that can give a mandate anyway, but I'd still think
that it would be symbolic for the fact that we do need to discuss
incorporation, individual members and so on.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------