[EURO-Discuss] DIGITAL MOU SIGNATURES - PLEASE READ

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Mar 28 08:21:36 EDT 2007

Dear European Colleagues:

For those who are not physically present tomorrow, but would like to
be one of the signers of the MoU, a procedure has been created for you.

PLEASE SEND IN AS BELOW NOT LATER THAN 1700 THURSDAY 29TH MARCH 2007

PLEASE NOTE: There will be a way, as provided by the MoU, to be
determined by the EURALO, for ALSes to consent to be bound by the MoU
at a later date.

Simply send to me, copied to the list, the following form of words,
with the name of your organisation in place of the brackets, and as
required directly below the sentence:

-------

I hereby consent for [INSERT ORGANISATION FULL NAME] to be bound by
the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding between ICANN and the
Signing Organisations in the European Region as if I were personally
signing the document.

Name
Organisational Title
Date

----
Note that I have attached the signature text of the MoU in the
current version. Signatory information will change as the day goes on
and I receive additional signatories' information.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large