[EURO-Discuss] RALO next steps?

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Jun 25 14:40:08 EDT 2007

I can only support Jackie. This is now the time to leave the procedural debate and to move to substance. Paul Twomey´s statement this morning was a very constructive invitation which opens a channel to have a substantial influence on PDP for new emerging issues..

I would add to Jackies list
Privacy and Whois
Price development in the registration sphere
DNS and Freedom of expression

We shoulod also discuss a certain format for the dealing with this issues (workshops, task forces, issue papers, advice etc.)

Best

wolfgang