[EURO-Discuss] the EURALO board

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Thu Jun 21 13:48:44 EDT 2007

Dear Jeanette, dear Wolf,

thank you very much for being willing to take the responsibility of
serving as co-chairs for EURALO board.
I am happy, that we finally have to volunteers as there is a lot to do.
We should clarify the election procedure (I think end of nomination
period until next tuesday, starting election - if necessary - wednesday
would make sense).

Most urgent is that we develop a list of issues and projects we would
like to achieve within the next year.

This is also relevant for the ICANN fiscal term 2007-2008 in case some
projects would need financial support.

best
annette