[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Board meeting during San Juan ?

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at isoc.lu
Sun Jun 17 07:45:01 EDT 2007

Dear Euralo board,

It seems your planned meeting is not yet announced in the published
schedule.   http://sanjuan2007.icann.org/schedule/

Regardless, it would be useful if the board posted a progress report on
the work it has accomplished since the elections. Namely, it would be
useful to know your consensus  regarding Euralo officers and the
consensus positions you recommend our ALAC representatives should set
forth at the upcoming ALAC meetings.

We are one week ahead of the San Juan meetings. I think it is important
that our RALO representatives to the ALAC are not left on their own to
figure out what could represent the European consensus.

--
Patrick Vande Walle
Chairman