[EURO-Discuss] Arranging a EURALO Board meeting during San Juan

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Jun 6 02:25:58 EDT 2007

Dear All:

I'm happy to make the administrative arrangements for a F2F/remote
participation meeting of the EURALO board during the San Juan meeting
(and indeed at any other time of course), however, I do need some
advance warning.

The San Juan schedule is now out, at http://www.icann.org/meetings/
sanjuan - could those who plan to attend San Juan perhaps provide
those not attending with their availability?

Once you all have decided what you wish to do I'll make the necessary
arrangements. If a teleconference of members is needed to make the
decision again I'm happy to make that arrangement too.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large