[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Thu Jul 12 13:14:38 EDT 2007

Bill,
If I remember correctly from the discussions in Frankfurt and Berlin, we
have a Chairperson of the Board, elected by the Board, and one Chairperson
of the General Assembly, elected by the General Assembly (the whole EURALO
membership).
These two person can be (and I assume they generally would be) distinct.
However, I don't know if there have been relevant changes in Lisbon, as I
could not follow the matter in detail.
Cheers,
Roberto