[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Mon Jul 9 04:42:25 EDT 2007

It might be useful to identify the individuals who will be able to
attend said events, and the ICANN meeting in LA.
Also, it may be better that the Euralo meeting takes place before or
after the main meetings so that people can devote 100% of their time to
Euralo.

Yet, I think a teleconference should be useful at this stage, as it will
prevent the board for being inactive for another two months. It even
works from most holiday locations.

Agree with Vittorio we do not need to go through another formal process
to select the chair(s). Anyone willing to roll up his/her sleeves has my
support. What is important now is to go ahead and get the job done.

Along the same lines, we should launch the survey among ALSes before
everyone leaves on vacation.

Patrick