[EURO-Discuss] Towards EURALO: A Proposed Roadmap

Heike Jensen dr.heike.jensen at web.de
Tue Jan 16 06:14:05 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Many of us have stressed time and again the goal of having diverse countries
and subregions represented, so this seems a good opportunity to follow
through with this approach.

All other things being equal, I think it also vital to increase women's
meaningful participaton in ALAC and ICANN. Since it looks like this might be
a viable option in the present case, I think the European constitutency
should send out that signal as well.

Heike