[EURO-Discuss] Domain Name Tasting

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Fri Feb 16 08:18:00 EST 2007

I support the Domain Name Tasting issue to be discussed at the upcoming
ICANN Meeting in Lisbon. Looking at what happens in EURid, I personally
think the issue is a real big hurdle for EURid, even at Belgian (.be)
level many discussions are ongoing.

Rudi Vansnick
President Internet Society Belgium vzw

/Treasurer ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain///