[EURO-Discuss] Annette Unwell

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Wed Feb 14 08:20:55 EST 2007

Dear Committee and European ALSes:

I've just spoken to Annette and her cold has become a lung infection - as
anyone else who has had one of these knows, the only thing to do is go to
bed and stay there, and she's promised to do so.

She did ask me to notify the newly-accredited ALSes on her behalf which I
shall shortly do.

Attn: Europe: She also asked me to ask you to please begin to discuss
Lisbon, the MoU, etc in her absence; she'll catch up but wants to rest not
worrying about whether or not things are moving forward. This message is
therefore a Germano-Anglo condominium to induce work output through the use
of moral suasion. I hope you forgive us both ;)

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160