[EURO-Discuss] Planning for Lisbon / February Events

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Feb 13 06:21:11 EST 2007

Thanks for the info.

For our individual planning it would be good to get the Lisbon Agenda for ALAC/RALO etc. fixed as early as possible.

My understanding nis that we will have a similar "signing ceremony" for the EU-RALO as it was for the Latin America RALO in Sao Paulo.

And what about the other events: Regular ALAC meeting, cross constituency meetings etc.

Thanks