[EURO-Discuss] Ping

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Dec 5 02:06:43 EST 2007

Desiree Miloshevic ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> It would be good to have a conference call before January.
> Let's put some work items on the agenda for the call.
> Jeanette, Wolf could you please send a draft agenda for the call, so
> that each of us comment, add?

Agree - as a first item, we have to set our agenda (and perhaps intended
deadlines) for the next few months.
I'm happy to do a call in whatever moment I am available, in any case we
could start to have some discussion on the mailing list if we like, so
to get to the call having done some preparatory work.
Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------