[EURO-Discuss] Ping

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Tue Dec 4 04:40:32 EST 2007

Hi Vittorio,

Thanks for moving this from the governance list.  Agree, while the inability
to hold a F2F meeting in Warsaw seems to have dampened enthusiasm and
momentum, the board should nevertheless get moving and do a conference call.
Given the need for preparatory discussion and prioritizing/agenda setting
and the onset of the holiday travel season, it might be difficult to pull
this off in December.  Should we try to pull it together fast, or just fix a
date mid-January and ramp up more systematically?

BD